Wondering what to do for Halloween in Mount Clemens Michigan?
Mount Clemens Michigan is fully loaded for Halloween tis 2015. The downtown area is flooded with fun events and activities for all ages and families. Ranging from free crafts and games to the Mount Clemens Kiwanis Cake Walk, the fun never stops!
The City of Mount Clemens is 4.2 square miles in size. There is a population of 16,314. More information for Mount Clemens Michigan can be found here: local property management
Local Mount Clemens Events Include:
- Halloween Spooktacuclar: One of the more popular events in the area. The promotion has attracted around 4,000 people last year, so the area will be blossoming with children and families. Free trick-or-treating bags are provided for those who do not have one thanks to Nickel and Saph of Nickel and Saph Inc Insurance. The event will occur at Macomb Place, Cherry Street Mall, and other downtown stores. The spooktacular hours are from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Live Entertainment:
- Rosco the Clown will perform a free kids show at 2 p.m.
- Wacky Witch is presented at 3 p.m.
- Haunted Hallway for Kids opens from 1p.m.-4p.m.
- ABR Magic Halloween Putt Putt Gold opens 1p.m.-4p.m.
- Thriller Dance commences at 3p.m.
If you’re not for the going door-to-door tradition, get the most of your Halloween excitement at The Fear Factory. This haunted house is 25,000 square feet filled with entrenched hallways, passages dark as night, and creatures that never moved on. Each step you take leads you closer and closer to mad chaos. Are you afraid of the dark? Be ready for thirty minutes for sheer, throat clenching terror.
The Fear Factory is open this week up until November 1st. Admission price is $12. Weekends are $18. Doors open at 7 p.m. Go on the website here for more information.
Note: All events will occur whether it rains or is sunny. For more information, visit downtownmountclemens.com or call 586-469-4168.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.