7 Smart Ways to Store Holiday Décor
When the holidays come, it is natural to splurge a bit on holiday decorations. However, when the season is over, where do you put all the extra stuff you bought? Lucky for you, here are 7 smart ways to store holiday décor!
- This Holiday Tote is 20 gallons of pure storage. The tote includes a lid and handles. This is perfect for holding stockings, wreaths, or anything that fits in a 16.875H x 18.625W x 22.125L box.
You can purchase one at Target online here for only $6.99.
- Holiday Storage Christmas Reels are the future. Reels are used for tangled-free Christmas lights. And it organizes the lights in one spot.
Purchase in a bundle of three on Amazon here for $17.39.
- Wrap ornaments in tissue paper and place them into this convenient storage box. Each little compartment makes it easier to make sure you don’t lose an ornament again.
Purchase a 64 count holiday ornament storage at Target or here for only $13.99.
- Not enough room on the floor? No worries because you can purchase an elevated storage system. This is a more costly way to keep storage, but it gets the job done and empties up space in the house. This can cost around $185 to get it installed by Prostor Heavy Lift. It can be cheaper if you devise a system yourself.
- This tarnish slips are perfect for protecting those holiday plates and utensils. These strips can protect your cutlery for up to a year in a sealed environment.
Purchase them at Wal-Mart here for $5.99.
- Seal those plates away in this Household Essentials Holiday Dinner Plate Storage. This nifty device easily stores your plates and comes with a handle.
Purchase them at Target for $13.99.
- Put away holiday decorations in one of Santa’s bags. This durable bag is great for wreaths, garlands, and non-breakable decorations. The cap has a clear window, so you can see what is inside the bag.
Purchase your own storage bag at Target for $19.99.
With all of these tips and gear, you will be ready for the end of the holiday season!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.