What is Property Management?
Property Management companies manage all varieties of properties including homes, apartments, businesses, etc. If you have little time to invest in managing your property, or lack the knowledge required to do so effectively and profitably, hiring a property management company is a smart choice for you!
Property management companies are experienced professionals who can help you get the most out of your property! They have extensive knowledge about the rental market and have the resources to help you save time and money!
Why Hire a Property Management Company?
A property management company can help you:
– Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income
– Find the best tenants to fill vacancies by using our comprehensive screening process
– Maintain and keep your rental property in good condition by handling routine and emergency repairs
– Track income and expenses and negotiate rental agreements
– Collect rent and track tenant deposits
– Conform with federal, state and local laws
RPM: Who are we?
Real Property Management Metro Detroit is dedicated to maximizing the profitability of our clients, while minimizing their leasing concerns. With over 20 years of experience and locations across the United States, we offer clients quality property management solutions which ultimately save time and money. Reliable service and innovative processes exceed client expectations and provide a Property Management solution that they can trust.
– Rental property marketing and advertising
– Extensive tenant screening: credit, income, criminal and background screening
– Property inspections
– Complete eviction processing
– Maintenance Services
Why Real Property Management Metro Detroit? Peace of Mind
Whether you are a client or a tenant, property management can be an intricate process. RPM provides you with the peace of mind, knowing your property is being managed by experienced and knowledgeable property managers!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.