Real Estate Agent Referral Program
RPM Metro Detroit will pay YOU $250 for ALL referrals
In the real estate sales and services industry, relationships build business. Real Property Management Metro Detroit partners with Real Estate Agents regularly to provide the best full-service solution to clients. You’re the real estate sales expert and we’re the property management expert. Here are three ways we can work together.
Your Property Management Solution
Your experience in selling homes combined with our experience in managing homes is a win-win for you and your clients. You benefit by knowing your clients are well-cared for until we return the listing to you. Your clients benefit by using our experience to maximize their returns without interrupting their daily life. Here are three ways we can work together.
1. INVESTOR RELATIONS
For investors who may pay cash or purchase multiple homes, we’ll help you and your investor save time, earn more money and avoid costly mistakes. We have the most current data about rental rates and vacancies down to the neighborhood level, so we can help establish what rental rate is appropriate for a potential property investment. This is crucial information for establishing potential returns on a property investment.
Are you currently managing properties yourself? Is it time to focus on what you do best— selling real estate? If you’re ready to leave the hassles of property management behind, we’ll do it for you. Plus, you can still sell the homes when the owners are ready to sell.
If your client decides to rent their home, we’ll manage it and return it to you to sell. We encourage you to stay in touch with the owner, and we also flag the property with your name, so you can sell the home when the owner is ready. We pay a referral fee for every client you refer who signs a Management Agreement.
What Your Clients Can Expect
Like you, we’re professionals at what we do. Our streamlined system has been developed over 25 years to help homeowners and investors avoid costly mistakes, minimize inefficiencies, and maximize rental revenue. Our business is leasing and managing properties. We leave the selling up to you. Together, homeowners get a full-service, first-class solution.
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising – For each day a property is vacant, that’s money lost. Professional management costs are easily offset by shorter vacancies. We spend thousands of dollars every month advertising our vacancies to get them filled—faster.
- Rigorous Tenant Screening – Placing the wrong tenant can quickly cost you what you save in professional management fees. We run criminal, credit background checks on everyone in the home over age 18. We also make every effort to find tenants who will pay rent on time and will take care of your property.
- Full-Service Leasing – In addition to advertising properties and screening tenants, our full-service leasing process also includes rent-ready guidance, market rent analysis, professional showings, move-in property assessments, and professional tenant education at lease signing.
- Routine Inspections – We know the local rental market and we have 25 years of experience help avoid costly mistakes, comply with complex legal requirements and improve cash flow.
- Online Reporting – Owners keep tabs from afar using their owner portal, a web-based reporting system that has updates on property activity, including vacancies, leasing, maintenance, inspections, and financial reports.
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance – Relationships with preferred vendors result in discounted equipment and services. Maintenance staff is available 24/7 to handle emergencies and to make sure maintenance is timely, cost-effective, and done in a professional manner.
- Rent Collections – Nothing affects your cash flow more than late or missing rent payments. In addition to offering incentives for paying rent on time, our collection processes are professional but tough, and we are extremely diligent in collecting rent through a systematic, timely process.
- Strict and Compliant Evictions – Even with careful placement there is occasionally a tenant who needs to be evicted. Our staff is knowledgeable in state and local landlord and tenant laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps quickly and efficiently to minimize costs and get the property leased again.